[plug] Microsoft learning from OSS spirit?

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 3 02:31:47 WST 2003

Microsoft must be starting to hurt if they are contemplating *cough* making it easier for it to be useful to people... Considering that Office and Windows are their cash cows, I'm glad I'm not holding MS shares..  8^)==
"
Microsoft aims to break down Office resistance
16:58 Monday 2nd June 2003
David Becker, CNET News.com

New programs are to be aimed at encouraging software makers to produce applications for the next version of Office

Microsoft on Monday announced several new programs aimed at helping outside software makers build applications that work with the next version of the company's Office productivity software.
"
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2135476,00.html?rtag=zdnetukhompage

Garry