[plug] OT list

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 11:11:58 WST 2003

On Tuesday 03 June 2003 10:23, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:05, Derek Fountain wrote:
> > I see mention on here occasionally of an "off topic" list, but can't
> > find any reference to it at the PLUG site. Where are the details?
>
> To: off-topic-subscribe at plug.linux.org.au
> Subject: SUBSCRIBE
>
> SUBSCRIBE

Er...:

---
This is the Postfix program at host spark.plug.linux.org.au.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<off-topic-subscribe at plug.linux.org.au>: unknown user: "off-topic-subscribe"
---

--
"...our desktop is falling behind stability-wise and feature wise to KDE
...when I went to Mexico in December to the facility where we launched gnome,