[plug] [link] Linmagau on Slashdot

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 3 22:16:34 WST 2003

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:37:24 +1000 Kimberly Shelt <kim at linmagau.org> wrote:

> > On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 19:08, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> > > publicity.  Good luck accessing the linmagau.org site for the next
> > > little while though :)

> Nevermind.. the site is still holding up nicely.. :)

Hi Kim

I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in /home/misskim/public_html/linmagau.org/pnadodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 170

so there may be a few ppl falling off the end of the cable. Who is this misskim then ? :)

I'll check it out later. The flood will abate to a strong tide eventually, I'm sure.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/