[plug] New File Server Cheap CDs

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Wed Jun 4 14:34:53 WST 2003

Hi all

We finally bought a new file server complete with 240GB of hard drive
space. So we decided to download as many CD images as we can get. We
downloaded over 100GB last month alone! So to celebrate we currently
have all CDs on special for the low price of $4 per CD. Only available
by purchasing on-line @ http://shop.linuxit.com.au

We have added a full Debian Mirror so we have full CD sets of Sarge and
Woody for:
Alpha, ARM, HPPA, I386, IA64, M68K, MIPS, MIPSEL, PowerPC, S/390, and
of-course SPARC.

Also available is NetBSD (i386 and MacPPC), FreeBSD, Yoper? (I have to
confirm the distribution agreement), Suse 8.2 Live Eval, OpenOffice.org
1.0.3, 1.1Beta2 and the 1.02 apt-installable. All OpenOffice.org CDs
come with  Linux(i386), Solaris(sparc) and Win32(Intel), the 1.0.2 cd
also has FreeBSD(1.0.1) and Darwin mac OSX(1.0.1).

All you favourites are still there: Redhat 9, Mandrake 9.1, we have
added the Redhat 9 Documention CD (all three multi-language support)and
Mandrake 9.0 Docs as well.

Have we missed anything?

Happy Linuxing

--