[plug] Shared calender

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Thu Jun 5 21:39:10 WST 2003

G'Day,
	I've only looked at phpgroupware but I intend to use it at the
realestate office I work at. My advice would be to keep it simple - the
less modules loaded the better, however this is based on no actual
experience. From what I've seen though it was easy to setup and easy to
use.

Regards,
Adrian