[plug] Shared calender

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Tue Jun 10 16:05:31 WST 2003

Had a go at phpgroupware, but eventually settled on korganiser.
Uses all the other stuff off the KDE desktop that is already installed and
setup.
Sharing calender isn't actually supported yet, nice notes saying groupware
stuff is still being worked on, however you can publish an appointment which
sends an ical file as an attachment to anyone nominated in your address book.
A little clunky and you wouldn't want to do it for a busy office, but for the
moment at home it works.
When I get a server set up and working I will install something more seamless,
or they may finish the groupware features in korganiser and make this really
simple.
Thanks for the tip.

Love
Mike