[plug] Speex follow-up

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Jun 10 22:56:33 WST 2003

Hi all,

For those who were at the talk tonight, I mentioned that speex
required an ACM codec to be used natively by NetMeeting and other
windows programs. I also said that some people have claimed to have
started work on it, but nothing had been seen yet.

Well, the following email arrived around 5pm today just after I left
the house (d'oh!).  In short, it's not quite ready, but it's
definitely getting closer!

Regards,

Bernard.

----- Forwarded message from Christian Buchner <Christian.Buchner1 at epost.de> -----