OT-ish: decommissioned, was Re: Re: [plug] re: RAID5 & Hot Spares

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Jun 12 17:43:13 WST 2003

>>Ever used a 486 with 16mb of RAM running win95? It's not a nice thing at
>>all. LTSP, here we come (the rollout is progressing slowly but well).

> Sounds very good. Any plans for an "open day"?

Unfortunately, that won't be possible at the POST. I might be able to
demo our setup elsewhere, but there's no hope in hell of doing anything
on-site. The business is /very/ non-conducive to hosting groups - its a
cramped old house, packed full of workstations, chairs, filing cabinets,
paper, paper, and more paper.

Craig Ringer