[plug] accessing a NT folder

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 16 19:54:45 WST 2003

In message <20030616114518.GA22309 at gudgeon.innovative.iinet.net.au>
on Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 07:45:18PM +0800, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> Running an smb client to push the files onto NT doesn't require
> "running Samba". Just a private smb.conf that declares the domain,
> access method and PDC, if applicable.

Sounds like the perfect answer! (But I don't know anything about Windows
networking, so I probably couldn't tell the difference between a perfect
solution and an irrelevant one. I didn't even know that Jon would have a
script running on Linux to push the files over to NT. So you can see why
I had previously stayed away from this one :)