[plug] Debians' 10th birthday calls for interest

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Jun 17 17:37:38 WST 2003

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 04:16:07PM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Who would be interested in attending and or helping to organise a Perth
> Debian party?

Count me in :)..  Count (linmag) in to publicize it prior, and come
over to take pics on the day :)

> I don't really have a place at the moment (although I *may* be able to
> get one in Ascot backing onto the river) so possibly it could be at the
> Rise or The Lookout.

What about the Kwinana Arts Center ? They were quick to stick up
their hands to help out before.. have connectivity to connect up
with the other partiers in a virtual way :)
Is inside in case of bad weather, etc..  Gary?

> Debian turns 10 on August the 16 and Debconf has put up a page to
> register at:
> http://www.debconf.org/10years/

Does PLUG want to register a Perth get together and take the lead here ?
Tony ? other committee members ?

I am happy to help out with co-ordination or whatever:)

Kim