[plug] Birmingham Linux Expo

Anthony Wilson amwilson at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 22 21:12:02 WST 2003

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 09:35:57PM +0800, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> G'Day all,
> 	As some of you may be aware, I'm headed to Europe next week for a
> month. i've discovered that while I'm in London theres a Linux Expo
> being held in Birmingham. Apparently theres two complimentary ticket to
> each LUG. Would anyone have an objections if I took PLUG's tickets? :)
> Tony, is this ok?
> 	I'll be doing a little light promotion of LCA2004 while I'm over there.
> Does anyone have any contacts in overseas LUGs? At this stage I'm headed
> to Londond, Aarhus and Dublin.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adrian Woodley

Adrian, don't know if you're a Debian user but since you're going to be
in Aarhus at around the right time, it's just a short hop across the
Skagerak to Oslo for Debconf3, from July 18 - July 20th...

http://www.debconf.org/debconf3/

Of course the crippling Norway prices may put you off - I will be
around the area myself at the same time (Copenhagen) but don't think
I'll be getting to the conf.

good luck!

cheers,
Anthony

--
Anthony Wilson
<amwilson at iinet.net.au>

Brought to you by Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody)
Running Linux kernel: 2.4.21
Local time is: Sun Jun 22 21:03:52 WST 2003

http://www.debian.org/