[plug] Linux T-shirts

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 23 13:00:28 WST 2003

The shop next door to to me in Willetton also does this.  We get all our
work shirts done there.  The all up cost for about 50 shirts is around
$12 for t-shirts (with a silk screen printed picture on the front) and
about $20 for polo shirts (with an embroidered logo).  When (if) we can
agree on a design and numbers then we can get a firm price.  The shirts
they use are all good quality cotton shirts that will last.  At these
prices it would seem viable.  Perhaps plug could make a few dollars per
shirt to boost the coffers.

Perhaps we should have a plug web poll
a) T-shirt with large/ in your face logo
b) Polo shirt with restrained logo
c) I object to a plug t-shirt

Anyone else like the idea?

Tim Bowden