[plug] Interesting read.. LUGS & SCO

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Jun 23 14:24:56 WST 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 02:14:49PM +0800, Garry wrote:
> Perhaps this might be a good opportunity to write an article Kim for SMH introducing Linmagau and the highly successful LinConfAU2003.. If they publish it, we are known.. If they don't, well they are rude bastards happy in their own cloud of ignorance. Or something.

Sam and I are "old" friends..or perhaps that should be old adversaries :)

He has run a couple of articles for us already.. initially when we launched
and then a followup saying we where doing good..

Also I think he featured one of the stories alongi the way too :)

I ran on of his rants about Slashdot in LinMagAu a month or so back,
got a bit spanked by Hemos, (but he is such a nice guy) he let me off
and smacked Sam instead :)

I kinda haven't heard from Sam since.. LOL :)

Seriously though LinMagAu is not actively being "political".. so I
think we are of less interest for the "mainstream press".. we just
don't generate enough "hype" not sensationist enough I guess :P

And that is the way I like it at least.. good solid articles,
very little M$ bashing, a focus on more positive info and words about
Linux and the good folks in .AU :)

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org