[plug] Distribution Help

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Jun 24 14:47:52 WST 2003

HI again Colin,

We are close.. I am in Rossmoyne :).. We have a copy of Woody here
I will send my contact details shortly direct to you..
Or you might like to jump in the car and whizz down to Scott & Matts
shop...along South street..
www.linuxit.com.au..

They have copies of lots of distros for sale very cheap :)

Kim