[plug] PLUG Demographics ?

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 17:37:05 WST 2003

> So... are there any Pluggers other than myself in
> the northern suburbs?

/me waves...

Girrawheen for me (Yokine's the most southern I've
been).

Andrew

=====
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.
Language, be it English or something else, is the only tool flexible
enough to accomplish a sufficiently broad range of tasks.
                          -- Bill Garrett