[plug] PLUG Demographics ?

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Jun 24 22:17:30 WST 2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:06:19PM +1000, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> Good question.. I was thinking signed up on the site, as that would take
> in more people (I think) ?.. and might encourage some of those on the site
> to attend a meeting, where they havent before .. however the site does have
> the ablitiy to allow specific people, so I could get together with the
> committee and get the paid members out, match them to the website db,
> create a group for those people and then it would be only those..

There was an idea thrown around to do something like this to
integrate it with the PLUG library scripts (coming soon :), so that
the library was accessible only to financial members of PLUG. It's
joined my post-exams TODO list. And I finish exams in a day from now =)

Regards,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham