[plug] Re: Java servlets with tomcat application server

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Jun 26 17:02:05 WST 2003

> >> Perhaps the HelloClient.war file is only readable by the author, not the
> >> web-process...

How did you go with this?

	ls -l will tell you who can read the file.

I'm a great believer in solving big problems with a simple solution
before looking in weird places. If the xml works for the examples, it
would be a good point to start, that it also works for your HelloWorld,
since otherwise the administrator would need to update a server file
every time someone added an application.

Another thing to try, is to put the HelloWorld in the same location as
an example file. Depending on how the configuration works you might need
to rename it, but you're looking at it, I can only turn on a torch and
shine in the dark corners :-)

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..