[plug] [OT] - sorta - Prices - New computer shop

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Fri Jun 27 15:26:59 WST 2003

Hi Richard

I run a computer / IT business in the bush and my proces for comparison are
(Retail including GST):

Sony CD-ROM:   $42.35
Sony DVD reader $77.88
Combo Drive (CD & DVD Reader, CD-Burner)  $138.38

M$ Optical Mouse & keyboard    $60

I am 550 km from Perth - you should do better in the big city ??  :o)

James Elliott

PS - if anyone on the list would like special prices, e-mail me privately:
James.Elliott at wn.com.au
I am happy for list users to use my account with wholesalers, but you will
need to pick up and pay for your own goods - and please keep it quiet and
within the group.