[plug] dialling probs (deb help3)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 16:01:08 WST 2003

G'day all!

My third and hopefully last question of the day is to do with dialling in to
cantech under debian, what's the standard route to take to setup dialling
under debian and what proggy should I use to dial in each time (what would
you recommend, rather)? I've tried using kppp but it suddenly dies and hangs
up just after I get the message connecting at 44666 or whatever number it's
spewing out (I'm under windoze atm), I don't think I get as far as username
and password. I left some internet options unconfigured during the
installation process (this machien isn't normally on the net), so things
aren't as automated as one would hope for.

Yet again, any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

John
(not like in the last email)
>Johhn

Make lunch, not war.