[plug] gmplayer compilation probs (deb help2)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:45:30 WST 2003

Hmm..... I'll give 'em a go if I can't get it compiled, how's that? I dunno
about my current debian installation, but on my rh box, there was a major
difference for dvd playback (practically none for mpegs, etc.), which was
the important part, plus I use mplayer for its versatility in configuring
itself around my system, ie, both oss and alsa drivers, pre-compiled
packages have to compromise on that.

Make lunch, not war.