[plug] Jacqueline McNally

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Mar 1 09:19:06 WST 2003

At 01:50 PM 02/28/2003, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if Jacqueline McNally has changed jobs,

:)

>or how to contact her?

I'm listening here, but cannot always participate. While I have a very
understanding boss, days are just very full with life, the universe and
everything.

>I have e-mailed her several times over the last 3 months with regard to OOo,
>using the address in my Address Book (which has worked before) with no
>reply,

And I think in one of those replies I quoted Raymond, "Given enough eyes,
all bugs are shallow." and suggested that you subscribe to some
OpenOffice.org lists and  contact the Project Leads in the areas in which
you are interested.

I receive a lot of email wrt OpenOffice.org especially now that I am the
lead webmaster. The main task is routing the message to the most
appropriate list or project. And to quote Stallman, "Free software gets the
whole community involved in working together to fix problems".

>which suggests that address is no longer valid (well, as the mail is
>not returned, the address must be valid, but perhpas she is no longer using
>it).

I've had it for too many years to change it now. Perhaps I'll give it up if
and when I retire.

This OpenOffice.org webmasters email that has kept some of us busy may be
of interest:
http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/03/02/28/1317244.shtml?tid=109

Also, if you read German, it was reported here:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/hps-28.02.03-000/

On the local scene, I know that Jason of Planet Mirror is very active in
keeping their mirrors current with recent developer builds.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)