[plug] The PLUG Site

Psyphen Codewalker psyphencodewalker at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:04:02 WST 2003

Well if I had it my way, I would have an entire
section dedicated to programming for Linux, but
there's plenty of that around.

Perhaps a listing of stores in Western Australia
that sell appropriate hardware and software in
relation to Linux?  Someone suggested something
similar last year and saying "Probably" as the
answer to a FAQ of "Are there any linux-friendly
hardware retailers?" doesn't look good.
See this link...
http://plug.linux.org.au/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=6&categories=Linux+in+Perth&parent_id=0#26
Although, it might be quite a task to handle
unless you get people pooling in their favourite
retailers from their own personal experiences.

Overall, I find the mailing list to be the best
form of communication rather than the forums.
I once made the mistake of using the forums until
someone told me that using the PLUG mailing list
was better.

..:: psyphen ::..