[plug] Nozzle Check pattern comes out as gibberish

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 4 06:50:49 WST 2003

Think he means that he replaced his e-smith with RH8 and now the xp wont
print to the printer on the RH8 box, when it worked on the e-smith
check smb.conf or use "swat" to make sure you have a raw printer queue
for samba as the XP thinks its printing directly to a printer, and samba
is putting a another driver in between.

BillK