[plug] Re: ATO: Linux ECI version request

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Mar 6 05:00:44 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 23:37, Chris Caston wrote:
> BTW does anyone know of a work around for this?
>
> Does it work with WINE?

I've tried and failed and ended up purchasing VMware, which runs it
quite happily. Given that I'm also forced for the moment to put up with
the abomination known as MYOB - which is supposed to run under WINE but
doesn't, VMware was the only way I could keep running Debian.

Besides, pressing Alt-F8 and getting a new computer is kind of cool.

Cheers,
--
Onno Benschop connected via Optus B3 from S32:07'36" - E115:48'42"
(Yangebup, WA)
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -
onno at itmaze.com.au