[plug] Full SuSE mirror on WAIX anywhere?

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 13:12:06 WST 2003

Does anyone know of a full SuSE ftp mirror anywhere on WAIX? iinet have the
updates, etc., but not the supplementary areas. i.e. they don't mirror the
KDE, GNOME, Mozilla, people/*, etc., updates areas. Which is a fat lot of use
since that's the big stuff!

--
"...our desktop is falling behind stability-wise and feature wise to KDE
...when I went to Mexico in December to the facility where we launched gnome,