[plug] [OT] Them sounds like fighting words..

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Mar 6 18:17:19 WST 2003

IMO Microsoft management are hyprocticrital convicted anti-trust law
breakers who do anything to make themselves look better than what they
are, even if most of what they say is outright lies and or will benefit
them while sending someone else broke !

They're scared of Linux and open source because there's no individual
who they can bribe, threaten (with OEM contract etc) or influence in any
way to stop developing software that is in direct competition with their
own overpriced, usually bloated and usually buggy software - and because
there's nothing they can do directly to stop open source they have to
develope "initiatives" to make their software look more attractive.