[plug] being mugged en route to seminar (was: March Notice)

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Mon Mar 10 17:38:48 WST 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:53, Leon Brooks alleged:
> On Monday 10 March 2003 04:02 pm, Andrew Pamment wrote:
> > Also is it a bad idea for one to walk to the wellington street bus
> > station from the tafe afterwards by one's self?
>
> Depends. How big are your breasts? <g/d/r>

Mine are bigger than most, and nobody has challenged me yet. 8^)==

I walk back to the train station, which has a common walkway/bridge from
William St to the city. It is mid way between the bus and train stations. So
after tomorrows talk, should you walk with me as far as the walkway/bridge, I
suspect you'll be OK. No promises though..  8^)==

I suspect Kimberly's comment on cock size being a protective factor may be off
the mark. There are plenty of large women in comfortable shoes and crew cuts
who are simarly confident. May be it is genital size, but I have not heard of
research into how effective oversize genitalia is in real street combat. And
do the toys of such women count?

HTH

Garry.