[plug] old ATX motherboard

Milan Pospisil Milan.Pospisil at swantafe.wa.edu.au
Tue Mar 11 12:19:51 WST 2003

Hi all;
         Does anybody have an old (preferably damaged) ATX motherboard which I could possibly  purchase of him for a reasonable price?  I have got this solid, solid build like a tank old AT full size computer case which I somehow feel sorry to throw out even though it is just about useless today so I thought about a radical surgery of converting it to an ATX for which some form of a template would come handy.
 If you think that this is a silly idea, please do not hesitate to let me know as I am prepared to listen to all suggestions; should you have an ATX moherboard you want to dispose off I would not mind hearing of you either.
 Regards:
              Milan Pospisil