[plug] old ATX motherboard

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:45:42 WST 2003

G'day mate!

Sorry, but I haven't got one handy, but this certainly isn't a stupid idea,
I have a mate that did the exact same thing with a huge server's case he
found in a bin at a nearby uni. Big-old-AT cases are great for dual CPU
boards, so if you're interested in that area of hardware... err... good. :)

About hte only advice I can give is to rip out a reset switch from an old
case somewhere and use that for your ATX power switch, works like a charm.
:)

Make lunch, not war.