[plug] sysfs in 2.5

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Mar 13 00:23:28 WST 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:09:09 +0800 "Jeremy Malcolm" <Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au> wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:20:38 +0000, Harry McNally wrote:
>
> > It was great. Thanks Tony. See you at the next one :-)
>
> *Damn*, I haven't been checking the PLUG list regularly enough and I
> missed it! :-(  Are there notes up somewhere?  I did catch the sysfs
> talk at the conference (do we really need another directory off the
> root?) but I would have liked to hear about some of the other new
> features.

Hi Jeremy

Yes, Tony said he will put the notes up. It's one of those things tho'
that notes give bullet lists of the new stuff but it's handy being able
to ask your questions on the night. Tony fielded heaps of questions; some
during but mainly a long question time at the end. Discussion went
to and fro on some of the finer points. And live demos too.

I know from Jacqueline and Tony's planning thet there was some last minute
uncertainty about the venue. This is asking a lot if the speaker has to
find his own venue ;-) but (I believe) PLUG has secured TAFE for more
talks and this fits nicely with two-for-one at the Plaka.

So keep your eye on the list. Check the PLUG calendar. See you next time :)

Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://conf.linux.org.au/	22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/