[plug] Linux on Sparcstation 2

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Tue Mar 18 10:33:24 WST 2003

Thanks Onno,

I still can't seem to work it out, I guess I will have to order an NVRAM chip,
unless there is someway to bypass it.

I was actually Googling for it all night before I finally gave up and posted
to the list (hoping someone here knew the problem)

My experience with (and knowledge about) Sun Hardware is somewhat (ok
completely!) deficient.

Thanks again, but I think my issue with google is not understanding enough for
the answers to mean anything :(

Quintin