[plug] Please someone point me in the right direction... Sound Cards

Clinton Butler artattak at conceptual.net.au
Fri Mar 21 12:50:18 WST 2003

I posted a little while back about using 2 sound cards under Debian 2.2r3.... Unfortunately there was no response... not sure if anyone knows about using 2 sound card's... but if someone can point me in the right direction for some aid... my searches keep saying that it is possible but nobody has written a HOWTO or even reveals how they got it going....

I'm very stuck on this right now... any help would be much apprectiated.

Regards,

Clinton Butler