[plug] mozilla problem

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat Mar 22 00:26:58 WST 2003

Ever since I've had this problem with bind v9.  I've noticed that
mozilla (especially) the one on the home desktop (rh7.3) does not work
all the time.  It only works on certain sites (google.com, but not
google.com.au)>  If I try to do a search only 1 out of 5 searches will
work.  Since this is a desktop system accessing the Internet via the
VPN.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  The VPN is as such.  The home
server (rh7.3) is connected to the office server and all request are
made via the office gateway server.
Any idea what the problem may be or where I should concentrate my
efforts?

Thanks
--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>