[plug] LinuxConf CD's

Anthony Wilson amwilson at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 25 22:23:10 WST 2003

On a slightly unrelated note (but still pertaining to Conf merchandise), I am
yet to receive my Functional Software socks...
;)

--
Anthony Wilson
<amwilson at iinet.net.au>

Brought to you by Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody)
Running Linux kernel: 2.4.18
Local time is: Tue Mar 25 22:21:12 WST 2003

http://www.debian.org/