[plug] apt-get errors

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Mar 25 23:52:18 WST 2003

While doing an apt-get update I keep getting the errors below.  After
checking for the existence of
/var/state/apt/lists/apt.freshrpms.net_redhat_7.2_en_i386_base_pkglist.freshrpms I noticed this file does not exist.  how is this file create? or better still how do I straighten out apt-get.  It was working fine the other day, and nothing has changed on the desktop.

W: Couldn't stat source package list 'http://apt.freshrpms.net
redhat/7.2/en/i386/base/pkglist.freshrpms'
(/var/state/apt/lists/apt.freshrpms.net_redhat_7.2_en_i386_base_pkglist.freshrpms) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these missing files

Thanks

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd