[plug] New releases

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Mar 26 13:03:12 WST 2003

Hi Garry,/all,

I had just added this to the plug site.. at least the mandrake release.
only a few minutes before your post :)

It would be great if you Garry, or others ? would do the same when they
find snippets of news that they think the other member sof plug would
be interested in.

It is pretty simple, just go to the site
http://plug.linux.org.au
click on the submit news link on the left
add your story/snippet..

The item gets added to the db, an email notifies me that there is new
news and I push the publish button :

Previously Colin did most of this and as we know he is now moving on
to new things, so if anyone out there is up for being the news snoop
and keeping the rest of the members updated, please feel free :)

Thanks
Kim