[plug] iinet dumping their ftp archive

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 14:23:53 WST 2003

Given all the talk on this list over the last few days about iinet's mirroring
service, including their SuSE mirror, I've just received their March
newletter.

Looks like they're dumping most of it and just mirroring Tucows, Debian and
RHL.

Hey, thanks iinet! Those of us who aren't following the middle of the road (as
defined by you) just got left on the wayside...

--
"...our desktop is falling behind stability-wise and feature wise to KDE
...when I went to Mexico in December to the facility where we launched gnome,