[plug] WAIX Suse mirror (was: iinet dumping their ftp archive)

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Wed Mar 26 17:04:09 WST 2003

Quintin Lette wrote:

>now to convince Tucows to mirror SuSE :))
>
>My 2 c
>
>Quintin

Well all you need to do is request something on mirror.3fl.net and if it
gets enough usage, then it will get put on there and stay there.

We don't mirror stuff unless one of us want it and others will use it
too, or unless people suggest it and it'll get reasonable usage.  We're
going to be getting another 80Gb of capacity for it shortly on top of
the 160Gb we have already.

Its sponsored by WestNet.  It plugs into 100Mbit and anyone on WAIX
and/or WestNet should max out their connection downloading from it.

/ Ben