[plug] Xandros

J Michael Gilks gilksjm at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 26 22:29:53 WST 2003

Don't know about Xandros, but found an interesting place for computer parts
last week.

http://www.discount.com.au/

They have a range of new and preowned bits or systems.
Bought a new firewall box for $100 last week, when the old box died suddenly.
Bad disc controllers.
He had some ex corporate servers there going cheap if that is some thing you
might be interested in.
These aren't listed on the web site, but a phone call or visit may get more
information on the more exotic stuff available.
I spent a while just browsing and wondering how I could get a pay rise.
Love
Mike.