[plug] vserver WAS: iinet dumping their ftp archive

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 27 10:01:34 WST 2003

J Michael Gilks wrote:

>>IIRC my friend had to pay additional $27.50/yr for dns hosting with Westnet
>>(pretty standard price I think) them hosting dns has the added advantage of
>>reverse lookups working.  Then you just have to run your web/mail servers.
>>

>Cool. I will check them out this week.
>Love
>Mike.

Speaking from experience I can vouch for the service of LinuxIT.  They
are a westnet reseller and have given us a much better deal than westnet
in terms of flexibility of service- we run our own mail server so
unlimited email addresses & so on.  All the other domain hosters want to
limit email addresses and give you pop accounts.

Tim Bowden

Tim Bowden