[plug] [slightly ot] Openoffice 1.1 Beta

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu Mar 27 22:01:21 WST 2003

Kai wrote:

>Cheers for that ! :)
>Ben, can you please mirror this on 3FL ?

If someone can request-a-file for it:

http://mirror.3fl.net/?request

We (well the guys with physical access to it) are rearranging the drives
in it and are adding an additional drive hopefully tomorrow, so all of
the data has been backed up off of the machine so the current drives can
be wiped.  So any new requests will be done tomorrow after its restored,
and between then and now, I'll probably forget about it, so an email
sitting there waiting for me to check is the best reminder to do it :P.

/ Ben