[plug] Mouse Profile Control?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue May 6 10:42:33 WST 2003

I'm setting up a box with a Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. The keyboard
is great (all hail xbindkeys), but the mouse is over-sensitive, compared to
what I'm used to. I've tried all sorts of values for "Resolution" of the
mouse in the X config file, and they seem to make no difference.

Is there any other fairly easy way to adjust the mouse response (and
acceleration) under X? (This is one situation where a nice X gui for
adjusting such parameters would be very welcome - but I'd settle for some
config file tweaks...)

: JAFWA Committee Member         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| Tenchi Muyo Afficionado           -             http://jafwa.asn.au/ |