[plug] Bt868/829 support

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Tue May 6 14:22:04 WST 2003

Well I heard that before I bought my Radeon 9700 Pro.  Personally I
don't give it much weight myself as I've had my 9700 Pro in 3 different
hardware setups and it has worked 100% flawlessly each time.  A VIA
based PIII 800 system, a VIA KT266A based Athlon XP system and my
current Intel 845PE / P4 setup.

There were a couple of initial problems with a couple of games and ATi's
earlier drivers, but those were resolved quickly.  nVidia's driver
history isn't flawless either.

I think a lot of it was a beat up of an unsubstantiated rumour by nVidia
fanboys trying to sling mud.

/ Ben