[plug] Mouse Profile Control?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 7 12:01:07 WST 2003

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 12:14, Craig Ringer wrote:
> > Is there any other fairly easy way to adjust the mouse response (and
> > acceleration) under X? (This is one situation where a nice X gui for
> > adjusting such parameters would be very welcome - but I'd settle for some
> > config file tweaks...)
>
> man xset

Have I got the wrong version of xset, or missed something? My problem is "how
do I reduce the sensitivity of the mouse under X". My xset only seems to let
me add acceleration, and making the mouse faster is not the problem...

Or is there default acceleration which I could perhaps turn off? I'll
investigate further...

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |