[plug] Mandrake 9.1

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 9 17:47:54 WST 2003

I tried mandrake twice as well. The first time it was my first distro early
last year (RH wouldn't fit on my small 500mb hdd until i set up a raid a
few weeks later). From what I used back then it was to easy coming from a
dos background. I moved to RH and then to Debian. I have also installed
mandrake 9.something and liked it. I have installed it on my main machine
and on a 496 32mb ram. (took about 1 week)
Mandrake is still the best beginners distro but when a small job or large
job comes up Debian is the most versatile.
I have a small testing server running on a box mdk didn't like and my main
box tipple boots Debian, XP (main desktop for web developing) and server
2003 (the fastest windows ever) (just for testing.
As for the 3rd CD, I only used the first 2.

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA