[plug] users cannot access internet

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri May 9 21:10:51 WST 2003

Setup a box with all the normal stuff running, postfix, named, cucipop, etc.  Routing table looks good.  It's a dialup box, from the box that is dialing to the isp we can access the internet no problem.  However, we cannot ping anything pass the modem.  Can anyone point me in right direction?
All users are using W2Kp workstations and have a default gateway of the server.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby