[plug] Lin Mag AU website broken in Konqueror

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon May 12 15:04:02 WST 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 02:34:23PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a heads-up to the web designers of linmagau.org who may want to
> know that the site looks, er, less than professional on Konqueror.

The web designers ?.. oh dear.. darlin you mean me ?
Kim Web Designer
Kim Media Liason
Kim Article editor
Kim Admin /Db girlie
Kim Chief hussler to get stuff

:) Yeah yeah tongue in cheek..
Thanks for the headsup Cameron..

I test the site in as many browsers as I can and it looks ok
in Kong here.. ?.. I am fairly sure it is something to do with
the PostNuke pages and how they render..

I think we went here with this discussion once before regards the
plug pages..and I asked for assistance from any folks who had experience
with the Nuke themes.. I am still waiting for anyone to reply..

Sorry I have no suggestions to help perhaps someone else does ?

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org