[plug] Lin Mag AU website broken in Konqueror

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon May 12 15:23:10 WST 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 03:12:44PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 05:04:02PM +1000, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
>
> | I test the site in as many browsers as I can and it looks ok
> | in Kong here.. ?..
>
> Konqueror 3.1.1 on Debian here.

I tested in 2.2.2..  we have had a couple of other reports of the
gifs in the top section being odd..but it seems when moving around
the site, the problems simply vanish ?.. I am sorry.. I am not
a graphic guru, much less a php hacker.. all I can suggest is
use lynx :) the site is more about actual content ie words than
pics anyway :)

> | I am fairly sure it is something to do with
> | the PostNuke pages and how they render..
>
> The Plug web site looks fine though - that uses PostNuke too, no?

Yep but a different theme.. I think Colin (or whomever) rewrote the
plug theme years ago :)..when I upgraded it to the newer version
we where just lucky it didnt break :)

Kim