[plug] Text Install Mandrake 9.1

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 13 07:29:18 WST 2003

Mandrake is nice but have u tried Knoppix or Debian? Runs fine on a 486 and
has a text based install and is versatile ;)
Tim
p.s. I know u don't want to hear about Debian but I don't like mandrake
deciding to corrupt it's own kernel for no reason.

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA