[plug] Is this a spam attack?

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Tue May 13 17:20:39 WST 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Jon  Miller wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions on a spam filter program (other than SA)?
>

> Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
> Director/Sr Systems Consultant
> MMT Networks Pty Ltd
> http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

I suggest that you investigate the firewall; our firewall appears to
prevent attempts to breavh our server for the purpose of relaying, which
is what appears to me to have happened in your case.

Of course, Matt, or Christian (if he is still on the list), could better
advise as to whether my belief as to what has happened, and, where the
solution lies, is correct.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale